Implements a hierarchical layout using the cluster (or dendrogram) algorithm. This layout provides both node-link and space-filling implementations of cluster diagrams. In many ways it is similar to pv.Layout.Partition, except that leaf nodes are positioned at maximum depth, and the depth of internal nodes is based on their distance from their deepest descendant, rather than their distance from the root.
The cluster layout supports a "group" property, which if true causes siblings to be positioned closer together than unrelated nodes at the same depth. Unlike the partition layout, this layout does not support dynamic sizing for leaf nodes; all leaf nodes are the same size.
|Constructor Attributes||Constructor Name and Description|
Constructs a new, empty cluster layout.
|Field Attributes||Field Name and Description|
Defaults for cluster layouts.
The group parameter; defaults to 0, disabling grouping of siblings.
The inner radius; defaults to 0.
The outer radius; defaults to fill the containing panel, based on the height and width of the layout.
- Fields borrowed from class pv.Layout.Network:
- label, link, node
- Fields borrowed from class pv.Panel:
- canvas, children, overflow, transform
- Fields borrowed from class pv.Bar:
- fillStyle, height, lineWidth, strokeStyle, width
- Fields borrowed from class pv.Mark:
- bottom, childIndex, cursor, data, events, index, left, parent, proto, reverse, right, root, scale, title, top, type, visible
- Methods borrowed from class pv.Layout.Network:
- Methods borrowed from class pv.Panel:
- add, anchor
- Methods borrowed from class pv.Mark:
- anchorTarget, def, event, extend, margin, mouse, render
- left - left-to-right.
- right - right-to-left.
- top - top-to-bottom.
- bottom - bottom-to-top.
- radial - radially, with the root at the center.