A variant of partition layout that is space-filling. The meaning of the exported mark prototypes changes slightly in the space-filling implementation:
- node - for rendering nodes; typically a pv.Bar for non-radial orientations, and a pv.Wedge for radial orientations.
- link - unsupported; undefined. Links are encoded implicitly in the arrangement of the space-filling nodes.
- label - for rendering node labels; typically a pv.Label.
Defined in: Partition.js.
|Constructor Attributes||Constructor Name and Description|
Constructs a new, empty space-filling partition layout.
- Fields borrowed from class pv.Layout.Partition:
- defaults, innerRadius, order, orient, outerRadius
- Fields borrowed from class pv.Layout.Network:
- label, link, node
- Fields borrowed from class pv.Panel:
- canvas, children, overflow, transform
- Fields borrowed from class pv.Bar:
- fillStyle, height, lineWidth, strokeStyle, width
- Fields borrowed from class pv.Mark:
- bottom, childIndex, cursor, data, events, index, left, parent, proto, reverse, right, root, scale, title, top, type, visible
- Methods borrowed from class pv.Layout.Partition:
- Methods borrowed from class pv.Layout.Network:
- Methods borrowed from class pv.Panel:
- add, anchor
- Methods borrowed from class pv.Mark:
- anchorTarget, def, event, extend, margin, mouse, render
Constructs a new, empty space-filling partition layout. Layouts are not typically constructed directly; instead, they are added to an existing panel via pv.Mark#add.